About CCSK Foundation
The world leading Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK) certification is provided by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). The certification covers all major aspects in cloud security, including risk management, provider evaluation, infrastructure and application security, identity management and much more. During the based on the CSA best practices class, students will learn about the 14 main domains of cloud security.
Please find more information here.
During this Cloud Security training course, students will build a deeper understanding of:
- Cloud computing: characteristics, resources, service models and security considerations.
- Creating and Securing a Public Cloud Instance: implementation of one or several cloud service models and its impact on security, what to expect from providers.
- Risk, Governance and Compliance: considerations towards Cloud solutions.
- Securing Data in the Public Cloud: data storage options, moving data throughout the management, lifecycle and encryption architectures.
- Securing Users and Applications in the Cloud: inclusion of the provider in the threat assessment, testing implications, Identity Management standards.
- Creating and Securing Private Cloud: virtualization security concepts, managed internally or externally, on or off site.
Who Should Attend?
Please note, that the Cloud Security training course is aimed at security professionals, IT managers, and others, interested in expanding their cloud security knowledge. Thus, previous knowledge of security fundamentals, such as firewalls, encryption, secure development, and identity management is required.
This course is divided into 6 modules covering the 14 domains of the CSA Guidance and the ENISA Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security.
For full syllabus follow this link.
About the instructor
Moshe Ferber is a Cloud Computing security evangelist, entrepreneur and popular industry speaker. Working on promoting responsible adoption of cloud computing.
In relation with CCSK, Mr. Ferber is a certified trainer since 2012 and one of the most active instructors for CCSK certification worldwide. Experienced in delivering training for Fortune500 as well as young startups and government bodies by various delivery methods. Mr. Ferber is also a major contributor to CSA Research and working groups, member of the CCSP foundation committee and Chairman of the Israeli chapter of the Cloud Security Alliance.
See agenda below. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
First session (22-OCT):
- Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Module 2: Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
Second session (28-OCT):
- Module 3: Managing Cloud Security and Risk
- Module 4: Data Security for Cloud Computing
Third session (04-NOV):
- Module 5: Application Security and Identity Management for Cloud Computing
- Module 6: Selecting Cloud Services
- Summary, Questions and Exam preparation details
Training will take place at 14:00 to 18:00 central EU time.
The workshop participation fee is: $1100
This includes: class e-book, certified instructor from the CSA, 2 vouchers for the CCSK exam
Click here to register for the Cloud Security Workshop.
You will be forwarded to the payment page. Please fill the required information. Registration is not complete until your payment has been processed and a confirmation email has been sent to your mailbox.
Registration to the CCSK Workshop grants you free participation in Cyber Week Online. After completing the payment process you will receive a code for free registration.
- Please note that the workshop requires a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Otherwise, the workshop will be cancelled
- 100% refund is guaranteed only if the event is cancelled by the organizer
- There is a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel up to 14 days prior to the workshop
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the workshop, you will be charged for the full price of the workshop
- The deadline for registration is the 17th of October, 2020